Your food is acidic
Gone are the days where tiffin boxes were the norm and home-made nutritious food made way to our offices and college. In this new age life, where everything is moving at a fast pace, health has simply taken a back seat.
Ordering pizza has become the norm for house and office parties, home food is replaced with fast moving deliveries from the local apps and it’s just doesn’t seem to get any better.
Now we aren’t saying it’s not good to have fun whilst ordering that cheese crust, however it’s the amount of ‘fun’ that’s turning our health choices into a disastrous one.
The acid-alkaline balance in our body is fast depleting with the lifestyle choices we are making takes a toll on the skin, lungs, liver, kidney, digestive system causing an array of diseases and it’s becoming increasingly important to get a hold of our food intake before the inevitable happens!
Good food however, is the key to maintaining an alkaline body and maintaining the pH levels that leads to better health and a stronger immune system. In order to stay healthy, our body maintains a pH balance based on the food intake we have, which is either alkaline or acidic in nature. The pH scale ranges from 0 to 14. Seven being neutral. Below seven becomes increasingly acidic, above seven it is increasingly alkaline.
We at Alkalen our quite aware of the food intake levels and what better way to showcase where your favourite food might stand on the pH scale.
- Cheese – 3.0 (Imagine what a double cheese burst could do)
- Aerated Drinks – Below 3.0 (Those soda bubbles should just be used in scientific experiments)
- Lamb – Between 3.0 – 3.5 (Chops anyone?)
- Coffee – 4.0 (So who’s a “coffee person?”)
- Popcorn – 4.0 (Probably the best worst food item)
- Beer – 5.0 (Still acidic, and ofcourse toxic)
- Rice – 5.0 (Maybe a reduced intake of rice could help)
- Sugar – Between 5.0 – 5.5 (Not so sweet after all)
- Milk/Yogurt – 6.0 (Didn’t expect that, did you?)
- Eggs – 6.0 (Eggactly!)
Now like we mentioned earlier, we are not advocating you to stop eating these, but rather maintain a neutral body balance by making sure you have more of alkaline intake in your body than acidic.
That’s where Alkalen Water will ensure that your body maintains a healthy pH level and help you Stay Active!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.